Integrity intensive offers an on line interactive training course in the practice of
integrity and civility. This curriculum probes beyond common understandings of
integrity and civility as “just doing the right thing” and teaches distinct skills—a
“practice”—for tackling the complex ethical and interpersonal challenges of public life.
Objectives of the webinar series:
- Learn "what we don’t know we don’t know”
about integrity and civility.
- Understand integrity and civility as a practice of
learned skills rather than a matter of instinct or
- Develop personal definitions of ethical and
civil conduct in public life.
- Learn new perspectives on the practice of integrity
and civility as leadership skills.
- Explore common leadership mistakes of elected
officials and learn how to avoid them.
- Examine decision-making dilemmas confronting
public officials and design innovative responses.
- Identify the steps to ensure daily practice of
integrity and civility.