Integrity Intensive grew out of the unique teaching model that Stu developed as a lawyer, political leader and professor of ethics. His practice expanded as he applied the model to specific industries and clients nationwide.
All of our speeches focus on a unique methodology, which makes integrity choices clear and understandable. Our speeches and keynotes provide your attendees the means to see integrity challenges clearly and to practice integrity consistently and confidently.
Stu has spoken to the following organizations:
- Utah Association of Counties (convention keynote)
- Pennsylvania County Commissioners (convention keynote)
- Texas Association of Counties (convention keynote)
- Florida Association of Counties (keynote)
- New York State Association of Counties
- New York State Conference of Mayors
- New York State Association of Towns
- New York State Economic Development Corporation
- New York City Chamber of Commerce
- Wall Street Human Resources Association
- National Association of County Officials
- American Management Association
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Healings in Motion (caregivers) of California
...more upon request.
Here are some of the topics that Stu features at conferences and workshops:
Integrity: What’s in it for Me?
This talk explains why integrity is, in a real sense, immensely self-serving, if we only stopped to discern its power.
Transforming our Toxic Political Culture: One Promise at a Time
This talk addresses how we can rebuild the culture around trust through the recognition and fulfillment of our promises: those we make explicitly, and those implied in our many relationships.
Integrity: Not Something You “Just Do:" Something You Practice
Integrity is not something you “just do” like a Nike commercial. It is a skill honed through practice until it becomes a habit.
Can Acting with Integrity Make You Happy?
Integrity is not simply an abstract commitment to “being good” but a direct link to emotional satisfaction and personal authenticity.
Acting Truthfully in a Culture of Mistrust
Each of us has an opportunity and an obligation to repair the torn fabric of trust in our culture.
What is your IQ (Integrity Quotient) and What Does It Say About You?
A highly interactive and entertaining review of the IQ test taken by hundreds nationally (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/integrityquotient) inThe Law of Small Things.